Monday, June 16, 2014

TRANSFERS!!

Hello family!
 
Transfers were this week!!! What??? Hermana Creason and I are staying here! Elder Blackner played a joke on us though... he said Hna C was going to get transferred, leaving at 1:30 am and that I was training... not funny. But yay!!! Hermana Creason hasn't had a companion longer than 1 transfer so I am the longest!! 

I am SO EXCITED for the things that are happening here. Our bishop is INCREDIBLE and ahhh I just love it here. I will give a brief summary of my week but this letter will be short. 

So we found Oscar! He is suffering a lot. I don't know if I said this already but last time he was almost baptized his dad passed away that morning. That was 4 months ago. He wants to be baptized so bad but Satan is really working on him. We taught him a very spiritual lesson and he feels a lot better now. We are planning on his baptism being this weekend so I hope it works out. Please pray for him that he will have the strength to resist the temptations of Satan. 

As far as investigators go we are just trying to find new people. We are working a lot through the less actives here. 

OH YEAH! The World Cup! So haha we knew Argentina would be playing and the game started at 7 so we just moved our studies to the night. We could hear fireworks and people in the other apartments watching the game so we had a pretty good feel who won. ARGENTINA!!!!!!!! We definitely have some A-town pride!
Alright that is all for this week.
I love you all and can't thank you enough for your thoughts and prayers. This truly is the Lord's work and I am so incredibly blessed to be a part of it. 

Have a fantastic week everyone!

Love,
Hermana Hammond



Dog on the roof...just a day in the life. 

The best zone ever: Zona Santiago del Estero
A Typical Sam Picture
With Elder Slighting.  I forgot to add in my letter I spoke at the zone training this week and in sacrament meeting yesterday... nothing like testing my Spanish than that! Haha!

What garbage?



The familia Silvetti! This family is the best!

They love River. It is a team down here so we bought jerseys and had them sign it. They FREAKED OUT! AHH I love them!

The view from the Bishop's apartment.... it's incredible.




Argentina Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment