Monday, April 27, 2015

The One that didn´t make sense...



Hahaha hello everyone!
 
First of all I have to apologize for the confusing email last week... that just proves how crazy my life is right now... My head is all over the place :) 
And this has to be a lightening speed update because I just don't know how to use my time wisely and my hour to write my family goes by flying!! Haha So about the french fries... our church is behind a french fry factory! Hahaha so we going around telling EVERYONE to go to the church behind the french fries! And everyone understands.. fun fact :)

So this week was good! I traveled to Perico, a little town here in Jujuy to do divisions with the sisters there. 

This week we also had interviews!! Presidente asked me how I want to finish my mission.... The next interview I have will be my last.... yikes.... I told him I wanted to finishing my mission sprinting :) He gave me lots of good advice and just told me to keep working towards my potential. He said he is very pleased with the missionary I have become and for all I have done. It was a well needed interview and really helped me a lot. 

Today we had the BEST p-day! We went to The Hill of 7 Colors... I think Elder Slighting has talked about it... well it was so fun!!! I will have pictures next week for sure! But I will try right now to download them in time :) 

Okay that was way to short.... so sorry for the small updates... but just know I am so HAPPY!!! I want to make the best of every moment! 

Take care! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST DAD EVER!!!!... que viejo... :)

Love you all!
Hermana Hammond







No comments:

Post a Comment