Monday, April 6, 2015

The One with the plot twist....

Hello everyone!! Man did we have a plot twist for transfers this weekend! I got transferred!! I am now it Jujuy central in a city named Palpalá! It is beautiful! My companion is Hermana Arrospide. She is from Peru and I just love her to death! She is soooooo tiny but super sassy! Haha we are going to have a blast! And we are sister leaders! I am so excited and very humbled for this opportunity. It will be a great experience for me and just what I need to sprint past the finish line :)

Cool story, we just had lunch at a restaurant near by. When we finished our meal the lady told us that the owner was giving us the lunch for free! We asked to talk to him to just say thank you. Turns out he is a less active member! When he saw us walk in he felt the spirit and felt the urge to come back to church!! It was so neat! Just wearing our name tags is such an honor. I LOVE being a missionary!!

Also I have GREAT news!! The apartment here is BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!! It is soooooo cute! There are NO bugs!! and it is so clean!! I almost cried when I walked in. All my mission I have been fixing apartments, and now I don't have to!! It was a relief!! This will probably be my last area, needless to say I am on cloud nine.

The future is so bright. I love my life! I have never been so happy. This is the work of the Lord. Conference was beautiful. What a great weekend to celebrate Easter and get to listen to our inspired leaders. I was spiritually fed and am ready to go! 

Have a great week everyone!! Share the gospel with someone you love!
Hermana Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment