Monday, May 4, 2015

The One with the haircut!! :)

Hey everyone!

It was a great week :) And.... don't worry... I didn't cut my hair... but I did cut my companions hair!!! We CHOPPED IT! She is so cute and I LOVE it! Hahaha I was surprised by my hidden talents :) haha pictures attached.

Nothing really out of the ordinary this week... well every week is EXTRA ordinary but not much to report on.

Here's what I've got:

1. I decided to do personal progress in my last 3 months of the mission! I talked to my Bishop and the Young Women's President and they approved! Whoo! I am going to do it at lightening speed. 1 value per week and the project! Yikes!!! Haha but it's a lot easier as a missionary because well... It's basically personal progress everyday! It will be the perfect thing to help me run past the finish line!

2. I had my favorite district meeting this week! We talked about faith and the things we can't see as missionaries. I LOVED the lesson! We talked about the purposes of God and how they are great and eternal (reference from our scripture reading yesterday... hint hint) and that our work here will last FOREVER!! It was a great meeting and really made me feel like I am an eternal missionary... not just an 18 month one :) 

3. We are working so hard to find people who are ready to hear the gospel. We have had lots of members who were inactive come back to church. That is a neat thing to watch :)

4. I have also been going over my MTC notes. I have learned so much reading what I learned over a year ago. It is helping me become the missionary I wanted to be when I started this great journey.

Well that's all I've got in this short hour :)
I love you all so much! Have a great week and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! 

Love,
Hermana Hammond



yay for fast computers!  I got to send a lot of pics this week...


Fun family that we found on the trail! They are going to look me up on facebook! The lady next to me has a sister who is a member! I love sharing the gospel!


my get up :)




This little name tag has seen it all...





Before haircut...
...after. She is so cute:) 


These hooligans.... are my roomates.. hahaha I love them :)

Market
This is how I feel...
I love my mission...I don't want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment