Monday, May 18, 2015

The One with the Temple Dedication.

WOW!!! I did not use my time wisely this hour I have to write y'all..... sorry. Haha but WHAT A WEEK! 

First off TRANSFERS!! I am now with Hermana Pereira!! She is from Buenos Aires and is awesome!! She has been out a year on the mission! We are still the sister leaders for our 2 zones :) haha I love it! I love helping other missionaries and being there for support. It is such a privilege. 

Another privilege was the temple dedication!!! It was so spiritual and so neat. And the COOLEST part was that the members from San Pedro (my last area) were there!!!!!..... With all of my converts!!!!!!! Wow that was the neatest thing to sit with them in the ¨temple¨(stake center). :) I am so proud of Hermana Hooke and all the work she did to help them get interviewed. It was such a blessing for me to see them there. We took a picture but I forgot my camera cord so I will send them next week for sure!!!

I am SO SORRY for the short letter! I will repent and write more next week!

Love you all!
Hermana Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment