Monday, May 11, 2015

The One with the 6 pounds of sweet potatoes....

Hey there!

So yesterday was the BEST day ever! We brought an entire family to church! Please pray for the Caro family :) I just love them with all my heart! They mean the world to me! We have a LOT of work to do to get them ready for baptism.... which includes a WEDDING!!! YAY!! :) Please pray that everything will work out. I know it will.

Also yesterday we met the wife... well the girlfriend of a member in our ward! They are living together but she wants to join the church! She said he has been such an example to her and she wants to be apart of the church! So ANOTHER WEDDING! haha Her name is Mercedes :) prayers are welcome.

So we are doing so good here! This week we had a conference with Elder Viñas! President Chaparro was his assistant when he opened the Argentina Salta mission as President! Super cool! He helped us a lot. We had to give him a report of each area. He wanted to know if all of the priesthood holders who have been ordained to the office of Elder, are active, have a calling, or are serving a mission. He was so pleased to hear that almost 100 percent of all the men are active, have callings, or are serving missions! He said we were the best mission.... I would have to agree :)

Today we go to Salta! This month went by way too fast... but I am excited to get more advice and help for our zones. It will be fun to see everyone too :)

So today I got a big sweet potato craving... haha we went shopping and I bought 6 pounds of sweet potatoes!!! Hahaha that should do it :) So... I will be having sweet potatoes for breakfast everyday this week.

I hope everyone has just a lovely week!
Hermana Hammond

p.s. Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommies out there!!! And all you future mommies!!! :) 


The tallest Elder in the whole wide world took our selfie..... 

Look who came to visit!!

The tallest Elder in the whole wide world took our selfie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment