Monday, June 1, 2015

The One with a Good Feeling :)

Hey everyone!

So I just love every minute of my life. Serving as a missionary has brought so many blessings, trials, learning opportunities, and difficulties, but it has mainly just brought me happiness. I can't explain it very well, what it's like to be a missionary. (and not just because I'm forgetting English...) It's just a hard thing to explain. Every minute of every day I am happy. I wake up happy, I go to bed happy. I LOVE this gospel and everything that comes with it. I just have a good feeling this transfer. 

Yesterday Mercedes came to church! She is a rockstar! So prepared and so ready for the gospel. We are getting everything ready for her baptism on the 27th of June :) She had us over for lunch on Sunday and told us everything she learned at church she wants to apply at home! She said, talking about church, that she finally found her home. It was so sweet. I loved hearing that from her. Church was very spiritual on Sunday. The talks, the sacrament, the lessons, EVERYTHING! It was a great day!

We are still teaching the Caro family! They couldn't come yesterday but promised to go next week! Keep them in your prayers :)

I wrote a short letter because I tried to send more pictures! But this lovely computer doesn't let me multitask... if a was downloading a picture I couldn't write in the mean time... so... I'm sorry for the short letter and few pictures but hey... there's always next Monday. :)

I am out of time but I want you all to know I have a very strong testimony of this church. It is true. And I will defend it against anything. I feel like the work is going so great. We are working harder than I have ever worked and I am growing more and more everyday..... in more ways that one :)... haha. Thank you all for your support and your prayers. They are felt.

Have a great week!
Hermana Hammond

Sisters from 2 different countries :)

We had dessert night in the ward! We were the judges :) Haha it was so fun! And this is the only picture I have so far with my new companion..... 

Bronchitis fun.....

I love Hermana Arrospide. We made a good team :)

Lone Peak Knights! Haha I even wore our school colors....... 

my trash basket photo collection is coming along... :)

Sister Arias (the youth in south america get to serve mini missions in the mission they live in! Sometimes we need more help! She was a mini missionary for 5 weeks! We got to do divisions :)

The San Pedro Crew at the Cordoba Temple Dedication. That was so neat for me to see all of them there!! 

And that's all the pictures for this week.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment