Monday, June 29, 2015

The One with the New Beginnings.

Hey everyone! 

Thanks for your patience last week. It was really special for me to be able to spend that time emailing with my brother. He is going to be the greatest missionary. And I already know he has the greatest support team.

We are doing so good here!!! We have BIG PLANS for this transfer.... like BIG PLANS. We have put a goal of 8 baptisms this transfer! We set goals, made plans.... lots of plans.... and we have TONS of faith. But we need more prayers. Please pray for our goal. We have so many people ready to be baptized. We just need a final push! ;) 

I am doing good :) Y'all know I just love my life. Argentina has become my home and leaving just doesn't seem like it's in the near future. I absolutely love it here. I can't say it enough. 

Our investigators are still hangin' in there. We need to start making decisions about how to best help them. Keep praying for them. We need it. 

So we are ready to take on this new transfer! New beginnings are always refreshing.

Thank you for your prayers.

Love,
Hermana Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment