Monday, September 8, 2014

The One with my Chilean Compañera

Hola family!

I have a new companion! Her name is Hermana Jimenez! She's from Chile! She's so awesome! I am very excited to work with her! We will get along just great with no problems. Hermana Creason is officially gone :(.  I had a great time with her and I am excited for what's next! 

A lot of changes in the zone! Almost everyone changed! Crazy! Elder Slighting left to Tucuman... He is the zone leader! He will do great there! We are going to Tucuman this Thursday for a big conference. Elder Zaballos from the seventy is going to come talk to us! Should be pretty cool!

So I'm not going to write much today because I'm going to send a lot of pictures! But I am so happy! The work is progressing! We are still working with that family. They are very interested :) We are still working on helping the investigators we do have, get to baptism. 

As far as the weather.... it's crazy hot. Taking it day by day :) 

Sorry this week is super short! But enjoy the pictures!

Love you all. I can feel your prayers everyday.
Hermana Hammond

A cool castle... reminds me of Callie's castle

A typical Argentina park :)

I may have gone a little overboard with my nail polish skills....

Me and my comp with our weekly selfies waiting for investigators.



No comments:

Post a Comment