Monday, March 23, 2015

The One Year

Hola chicos,

We are sure killing it here in Belgrano. I love this area and all the hard work it brings. Also I am hitting the big one year this week. I don't feel that old.... but that's what the calendar says... haha.

WE are moving along great with our investigators! Marta and Evaristo Diaz (the parents of Mayra and Celeste) are getting baptized this week!!!! Oh we are just so happy!!! They ALL came to church yesterday! What a cool sight to see an entire family sitting together. It brought tears to our eyes. 

We had tons of cool experiences this week where we just were in the right place at the right time. People who had been praying for us to come, and then we show up that day, or people we contact on the street that end up coming to church. We had 6 investigators at church on Sunday! It was incredible! We found another family on the same street as the Diaz family. The 2 girls came to church on Sunday and we are working on their parents :) 

I finished the Pearl of Great Price this week! It was so interesting. I absolutely love Joseph Smith History. I have a strong testimony that he is the prophet of the restoration. I am so grateful for his devoted service to the church and for restoring the Church of Jesus Christ back on the earth. And I LOVE telling everyone about it!

Being a missionary is the greatest thing ever! I am so happy I could burst!

Que tengan una buena semana!
Hermana Hammond
 

Happy St. Patty's Day!

This is an Argentina hot dog.

We just couldn't part from our sweats on this lovely P-day. But it's a rule that we have to study in a skirt.... so this is what we came up with :) Lookin' good.

No comments:

Post a Comment